5 ways to increase your blog readership!
- Make sure your posts have a number in the title! Short and sharp is probably better. 100 ways might just be overdoing it.
- Post the best photos that you can, even if they don't have anything to do with your post.
- Be shameless, mention Facebook, Twitter and anything else that is newsworthy on that day. By the way, Nadal was beaten in the first round of Wimbledon today.
- Link to other websites or blogs that might be useful.
- Blog regularly. Once or twice a week is recommended. But of course you might want to go on holiday or travel or something so don't worry about it then, your readers will find something else to read.
- If you have read this far you might be realising that Ms Tagalong's tongue is very firmly wedged against her cheek as she needed to come up with a blog for this week in very few minutes!